Blogging about Blogging

Unfortunately I have noticed that my desire to get advice and feedback on my approach to introducing blogging to my students via this blog site is not working. So far, only very few have visited this site, so I took some actions to get it ‘out there’; e-mailed it to my colleagues, posted it on Twitter and also informed a person who works for edublogs about my documentation and blogging about blogging.

My tweet was retweeted a couple of times on Twitter and it gained me a few new followers, yet no comments on my blogs. It was also published in the edublogs weekly magazine, yet still no comments on my posts.

edublogs

The edublogger Weekly Roundup

I would really like to be communicating with people about their journey with blogging and get feedback in conjunction with ideas for utilising it effectively with my students, yet, without an audience, this blogging is merely a journal, not a collaborative online learning space; not fulfilling the purpose that I believe a blog should.

Thoughts on how to get this site working more collaboratively? Ironically, I may have just asked myself that question (pondering whether to comment a reply … ) …

520 Responses

Page 11 of 11
  1. texasholdemsite.info October 16, 2021 at 12:34 pm |

I was studying some of your articles on this site and I think this web site is really informative! Keep putting up. 포커게임

2. sportstoto.link October 16, 2021 at 12:35 pm |

Excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

스포츠토토링크

3. jack October 20, 2021 at 1:01 am |

blooging about blooging is really informative post. i like that type of post. can you explain it more briefly? thanks this time to take advantage of MBBS Scholarship in China for more details.

4. Wajahat Elahi October 20, 2021 at 2:50 pm |

While we might begin to exit the summer heat, The fashion calendar predicts the winter season is approaching. So, regarding the latest trends available in stores and online, I think it’s time you should begin thinking about your winter wear outfit. Whether it’s the return of boots and Jacket, Halloween festivities, or just kicking back and watching some football, there’s a lot to love about the fall season.

5. Move It Mate October 21, 2021 at 9:20 am |

For a seamless and stress-free move, get in touch with the experienced team at Move It Mate. We’re best Melbourne interstate removalists and you can trust us with all your removal needs.

6. Tom Eric October 21, 2021 at 11:59 am |

Tom Eric is Provided Personal Training Melbourne. He’s always available to discuss how you can get the best workout for your body and lifestyle, fix any areas of weakness or injury, or just to chat about all things fitness.