Blogging about Blogging

Unfortunately I have noticed that my desire to get advice and feedback on my approach to introducing blogging to my students via this blog site is not working. So far, only very few have visited this site, so I took some actions to get it ‘out there’; e-mailed it to my colleagues, posted it on Twitter and also informed a person who works for edublogs about my documentation and blogging about blogging.

My tweet was retweeted a couple of times on Twitter and it gained me a few new followers, yet no comments on my blogs. It was also published in the edublogs weekly magazine, yet still no comments on my posts.

edublogs

The edublogger Weekly Roundup

I would really like to be communicating with people about their journey with blogging and get feedback in conjunction with ideas for utilising it effectively with my students, yet, without an audience, this blogging is merely a journal, not a collaborative online learning space; not fulfilling the purpose that I believe a blog should.

Thoughts on how to get this site working more collaboratively? Ironically, I may have just asked myself that question (pondering whether to comment a reply … ) …

316 Responses

Page 7 of 7
  1. Anand April 27, 2021 at 6:06 pm |

Very nice blog and articles. I am really very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Also Visit my website. https://assignmentshelperuk.blogspot.com/

2. gin barel April 29, 2021 at 9:33 am |

Otherwise, it won’t be possible $500 loans fast approval to approve such an application. In case the first two requirements are met, you can check out the rest of the points, which contain the following requirements:

3. Chris May 4, 2021 at 11:59 am |

looking to save money but unable to do it, now don’t worry coupon2deal will help you in this with the help of discount coupons we will help you out in your savings and we offered different types of coupons like-
    coupon2deal

4. Maya Misti May 12, 2021 at 11:05 am |

I feel very glad to read your blog post and also your writing skills are very impressive. Thanks for sharing the great information with us.
    Best Private Investigator London

5. Sophia Doherty May 12, 2021 at 11:08 am |

Nice Blog. Really appreciate your writing skills. Thanks for sharing the information with us. Forex Course London

6. sportstotozone May 18, 2021 at 4:38 pm |

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. 토토