Next week we have Book Week. What was your favourite story / book when you were younger? Find the book/ story, answer the following question and have it ready to bring next week to share with the class.
- What makes this book your favourite? Well it is about one of my favourite athletes/Olympian; Sally Pearson, the book is called Sally Pearson ” Believe” I also love it because Sally Pearson’s event is Hurdles, and that used to my favourite athletics event.
- Who used to read it to you the most? Why? I read it to myself quite a few times, I got the book when I was 8 or 9 so I was very capable of reading to myself and also because I absolutely love her and hurdles.
- What age were you when you first heard the book / story? Well I was in a local ”TARGET” and we were at the cash register, and I saw the book on the shelf, [ it was in early December only 2-3 weeks from Christmas] and I begged and begged mum for it but she said no, wait till Christmas. And on Christmas I got it, I read it that day, when I was 8-9.
- Who is your favourite character and why? Obvious my favourite/ only character is Sally, she is just so inspirational and she never gives up.
- How did the book make you feel? It made we want to go outside get some hurdles and run till my legs would break off, I was just so inspired by her and I wanted to be just like her and I copied the things she did and said in the book.