Learning Post-Term 4 Week 8B

Hey readers,

Just the weekly learning Post;]

Maths- This week in Maths we continued on the garden project, I sorted out all the prices and I still have a good 3 thousand dollars left which is good. At the end of the class I was thinking about a pagola and even an egg chair, next maths session I will add up those prices and it will add up to about 8-9 thousand and I will be about right. I really enjoy this project because it is so fun especially with a budget, many boys have gone way over there budgets because they have spent it on really ridiculous like two soccer goals that cost five thousand dollars each and they expect their friends to still have money so they can get money from them. I am just trying to make my garden look really pretty and good so it will look really awesome as the final product. I have to get the correct measurements for the area of the garden I’m doing because it is apart of the criteria.

Inquiry-Today in inquiry Ellie and I finished our personal project and Emily and I also finished our iproject, Emily and I are having our feedback thing on Monday where all the class get in groups and they will watch our film and then give us constructive and positive feedback about our film. Once we have finished getting the feedback we will write a blog post about all the feedback that we got and also how much people loved and disliked our film. For Ellie and I’s personal project it is due on Friday morning but I think we have also already done that, we have a bit due this Friday but after that we don’t have anymore homework things just school related things that are quite easy and simple to do. It feels so great knowing that I have got it all done and I have a clear space in my head now, Ellie and I just need to Submit our personal projects in the submit folder which is being made tomorrow.

Writing-I got so many seeds done this week, in one of my seeds called ”Girl in the picture” I wrote so small and which meant that I got so much writing on the page. It was a really descriptive seed and it looked really good too. I also got a few other seeds done that were really descriptive and had many words which filled the page. This week I need to update the Writing log which is where you add in everything that you did that certain week, so last night I did five seeds so I put fives ticks under the seeds column and I also had a conference and I also published a piece so I put a tick under both of those columns too. The writing session today was probably like the 2 or 3 writing session because fortunately we only 11 days left [roughly] and then the year will be over.

Thanks readers, just saying this is my last learning post for this year because my teacher has been so nice and said we don’t have to do it next week because we have a few things due and we will be quite busy with our personal projects and our i projects. Thanks readers, and have a great end of year;]