Learning Post- Term 4 Week 6B

Hey readers,

Here is my weekly Learning Post, for you.

English- This week in English/Writing, I managed to published two pieces. One was called Orangutans and it was from my zoo film, I just typed up the words on a word document and put a really emotive picture in the background of two Orangutans in a forest with half of the trees cut down. The other piece was called Sorry and it was about a woman driving in the night and how she sees a faint outline of something on the road but skids and hits it, then she soon finds out that it was a young girl. I published that piece by scrunching up a piece of paper from a notebook and then writing the date and the content of the writing on the page. My aim was to make it look like a diary entry.

Maths- This week in maths I went to the group where you would learn how to measure the perimeter of a shape, I found it quite simple and fun. It was really good because once we had learnt how to measure the perimeter properly we got a work sheet. The worksheet was quite simple but fun and there were a few trick questions that I managed to get, when we finished all the questions but q.1 we went to q.1 and then we had to get 5 class room objects, measure them with a ruler and and then add the sides to then get the whole perimeter.

Inquiry-This week in inquiry Ellie and I finished our personal project shotlist. The shotlist was quite long and it had about 12 shots, we had a lot of description, about what type of shot we are going to take, what we are talking about and also what we are filming. Next time we have inquiry Ellie and I are getting the teachers to go over our shotlist so that we will be able to tick the ”Planning” box.

Thanks readers ;]