Learning Post Term 4 week 3A

Hey there,

Today I will just be doing my weekly learning post.Image result for angles

Maths- Yesterday in maths we got a test result back on one of our angles tests. I knew I wouldn’t have gone well with the measuring side of it because I had never used a protractor before. Then we were to go sign up in maths group in the thing we needed to improve the most, and mine was measuring [for a maths lesson at the end of the day] Finally the end of the day came, it was time for maths groups, Miss T explained it really well. Once I had done a few practices, I was pro.

Inquiry-Today in inquiry we continued on working on our zoo films. I was lucky enough to finish my whole voice over, the unfortunate thing is…………….. none of my photos or videos from the zoo were going into Corel. [The program/website that we edit videos on] I tried to make them into Mp-4 but it wasn’t working. I am going to work at school tomorrow and try and get them in Corel, but if I can’t I will be able to ask one of my peers or a teacher.

Writing- Today in writing it was my groups turn for our fortnightly conference. I had one piece of writing in the folder called sorry, so I was going to be conferencing that writing piece. First a few other people in the conference group read out loud their own writing pieces, then it was turn for mine.I read my piece aloud, [Sorry] it was a bit of a dark piece, it was about a older girl running over a younger girl in the middle of the street, at night. I got all my comments about everything that my peers liked, then it was time for the most important bit, the construction, i just needed to explain kind of who the girl was and go a bit deeper with what she was doing. So in the last 30mins of writing I completed that piece, ready for a conference in 2wks.

Thanks readers. ;]

2 thoughts on “Learning Post Term 4 week 3A

1. that was a good piece of writing, can’t wait to see what you did to it in our next conference

• Thanks Spencer, can’t wait to hear another one of your interesting pieces too.