Learning Post- Term 4 week 2B

Hey readers,

Inquiry-On Monday all of the year 6’s went to the Melbourne Zoo, very early in the morning. It was all for our animal talks, one of the main instructions about the talk is to have a piece to camera in your film [talking to the camera with a video of you] and we also had to have our own videos and things of our animal instead of getting it off the internet. I really enjoyed the experience of going and seeing all the animals and I think it will be really good that we are creating this talk.win_20161013_172827

Maths-Today in maths all the year 6’s started our problem solving again, I managed to write down both of my questions quite speedily, so I was able to go straight onto the questions. I worked with my friend Ellie, and we managed to get the first answer quite quickly, I feel like the more we talk about the question the more I understand what I have to do to get the answer. [Stratergising] ¬†And for the second question I wasn’t able to complete until I got home, this question was really quite hard, but I knew I had to do one thing to know where I had to go.

Thanks readers, this week I was not able to do writing because I was away.