Term 3 Week 9A- Learning Post

Hello,

My last learning post for the term :[

Maths- Today we had a maths test, it was a post test. A post test is where you have a test [ pre-test ] ┬áthat majority of the class won’t know much about. Then you learn about the things in the test for a month or two, then once your teachers are sure that you have learnt enough they give you the test again [ post-test ] and see how much you have improved and how much you pay attention in class. I thought I went really well in the test, I am so happy that I checked over it at the end, because one of my answers was wrong.

Inquiry-This week in inquiry we rendered a draft for our promotion film, and we will be sharing it with a group of people to get some feedback because that way we can make the film even better than it is. Today I went around to a few people and asked them to watch my film and give me some feedback. I am quite pleased with the feedback I got and also how I responded to it, but tomorrow I am hoping for a bit more to make my film just that bit better.

Writing-In English today my conference group had a conference. Lukas was the only person who had a piece ready to share, he had a really funny piece about Nurofen and Strepsils. After we had our conference we all went onto silent writing, the other week I was starting a seed about the Eiffel tower. I managed to finish the picture just not any writing, so today I started and finished the seed. I thought it was very descriptive and I chose good words and sentence. When I finished that we still had 20 mins so I started another seed, it was about a girl who went missing and 1 year later she turned up in a picture in her family home. I have tonnes of ides in the piece and I really like the idea of the piece.

Thanks readers, [ last post ] hope to see you again soon.