Term 3 Week 9A- Reading Log

Hey Readers,

Just letting you know this will be my last reading log for the term, seeing as next week is the last week of school [ and the week only goes for 3 days ]. Anyway, this week our challenge was to make a type of advertisement for our book, the advertisement could be a Magazine a billboard, those kinds of things. So I chose to do a magazine. I chose it because I thought it would be cool, and that I could make it like one of those teen girl magazines. [ It girl or one of those magazines ]

Here WIN_20160905_204934is my magazine that I drew……… it is a bit blurry but I will type up the words for you.

Reading, Reading, Reading

Here are some of the popular books that girls love to read. And today the book that I am reviewing is…….. QUEENIE.

QUEENIE- Rating ❌❌❌❌✖ 4/5 stars Written by Jacqueline Wilson Illustrated by Nick Sharrat

Queenie is a really sad, happy, dramatic, lets just say it is very EMOTIONAL. That’s what i enjoy about this book , it makes you feel all these different emotions.

Queenie is so descriptive, ever time a character or something is described I can just picture the person [or whatever it is that they are describing] in my head.

All in all, Queenie is a fantastic book, and I would say to all tween girls and boys to read this amazing book, it’s a ”MUST READ”!! xx Reading, Reading, Reading.

Thanks readers I hope you enjoyed my last reading blog for the term. :]