Term 3 Week 8B- Learning Post

Hey Readers,

Just the weekly learning post, for you ;]

Maths-This week in Maths I finished my Problem solving questions, they were both quite complicated. I worked the first question out in the time that we had during school, I was very happy and very sure of my answer, but i had no clue about the second, the only problem with the first question was that i knew the answer but I just had no clue on how to explain it. My dad is genius at maths so when I got home he helped me. I first told him what my answer was, he wrote it down with his own explanation and then he told me that I was correct. He had WIN_20160830_173931the best explanation, once he had explained it to me I wrote it out in my own words. For the second question he figured it out and then made me write it down, when i wrote it down he explained to me how the very, very complicated question worked, then again I wrote it down in my own words.

Inquiry- Yay today i finished my promotion film. I had done majority of the film on Monday but still had tonnes to do. Zoe was away yesterday and she had the Torquay film on her computer so Know-one in my group could completely finish there film. But today she was here and managed to get the rest of the film onto the USB. Finally I had all my film on the computer and I just had to add Torquay in an edit that, add the Music [to set the mood] then just mute all the videos. And luckily in the 1 and 2 period I managed to finish it.

English-Today in English we tidied up or seed book. By tidied I mean finish off the pieces that we started and never finished, add in text types and also take out the pages that just had drawings or scribbles in them. My pieces were all neat but I just had to finish the ones that I started and never got to. I was really happy and proud with what I got done in that period, I also started off a published piece and got the paper and decorated that and now just need to write.

Thanks for reading;]