Term 3 Week 6B- Learning Post

Readers,

This week I will be doing one of the weekly blog posts ” The learning post” so here it is, this is what we did this week.

Inquiry- As you know we have a client from ” Geelong and Bellarine Tourism” and today just my class got to film because the place we went to ”Supa Tramp” was closed on Wednesday the day everyone else is going to there classes destination. Even though we went to ”Supa Tramp” yesterday we still get to go to Torquay tomorrow, In Torquay we are going to the beach, main street [ surf shops ] playground and 1 or 2 other places. Once we have got all our film done tomorrow we put it in a folder and also collect our other groups footage from the different locations. When we have got every single piece of film/photo we go onto Corel and make a film that can only be 90secs long, then the teachers will send 4 or 5 of the best one to ” Geelong and Bellarine Tourism” and the lady there will choose from them and put them on there website.

Maths- This week in maths we were focusing on ”Long/ formal division” it is a simple way to solve division questions/problems. This week I learnt how to solve long division questions and hard long division questions. [ 5-6 digits ] I went to one certain group so that I could learn the correct way of carrying in long division, the teacher made us write down 8 different long division problems and then figure them out. The first four problems had no remainders and the last four had remainders, I worked out the answers with 3 friends and I had some of those moments where you just go ” WOW I CAN’T COUNT TODAY” [does that ever happen to you?] but in the end we got all the answers and them all correct, good job girls!

English- In English I did two seeds one was about ”Life” I was writing about how people shouldn’t cheat and lie and take drugs because it doesn’t to anything good to you, your body and your family. I filled up about 3/4 quarters of the page with ideas that I wrote down. My second seed was inspired by my friend, she was writing down a piece called ”I didn’t mean it” something along those lines, so I wrote down the heading on my page ”Sorry” it is about this girl who was in her car at night and she hits a little kid and kills the kid and then drives off  because she didn’t want to blamed for the murder of a little kid.

Thanks for reading!