Reading rant for middle school get me out of here and middle school worst years of my life by James Patterson

Waring: the following contains the content of a very awesome book. Please don’t be offended by its awesomeness.

Hi people. Today I will be filling you minds with the knowledge you need about middle school worst years of my life (first book) and Middle school get me out of here. (second book). Let’s start with middle school the worst years of my life.

middle school the worst years of my life.

Rafe khatchadorian is one in thousands of students starting middle school at hills village middle school. After a couple of weeks in the realises that he HATES all the teachers. And knows none of the students are going to be his friends. He has no friends. Apart from of course Leo the silent. Leo is his best friend. Leo dose everything with Rafe. He come to school with Rafe. He come home with him. But Leo is different to most kids. He is actually… oh wait. I shouldn’t tell you. Go work it out. Now let’s zoom into Rafe. He lives with his mum Jules, his miniature pig in a dress and make up (his little sister) Georgia and overgrown fat mouldy potato (step dad) bear. Bear is cruel and horrible to everyone he lives with. Good thing he mysteriously disappears. Opps. I told you. (That does not actually happen) so now you know the characters. Here is what I thought. I think that this book is hilarious. I would recommend it to the age group of maybe 8 to 800. I give it a 8.9\10. I love this book.

Middle school get me out of here

Rafe khatchadorian is starting a completely new adventure. In the big city. He is starting a new school that’s like a whole new planet to him. And just when he thinks he might fit in a new problem shows up. He sees a picture of his dad while “walking down memory lane” with his loopy grammar. He didn’t grow with his dad. He doesn’t have any memory of him what so ever. He decides that he is going to find out about his dad. In fact he will find him. Now you know the plot. Here’s what I thought. I think this story is just as hilarious as the last book but this story also has an element of emotion. I might say this book is better. 9.1\10.

Thanks for reading my rant. Stay tuned for another rant later for “middle school my brother is a big fat liar.”

4 comments

1. Zara · April 1, 2017 at 12:11 pm ·

Very hooking. Well done. Very detailed.

• Takoda · April 1, 2017 at 7:30 pm ·

thx zara.

2. Zara · April 11, 2017 at 11:14 am ·

Maybe next time check for mistakes.

3. Mrs Stafford · April 19, 2017 at 6:01 am ·

Great work Tako! I really like how you engage your reader with your introductions to your posts – very catchy. 🙂
    Please make sure that your rants cover all aspects of the criteria.