Today Mr Mckie said we had a new Scratch project.
It was my favourite Scratch project to date.
This is how it went.
I had lots of trial and error along the way but I got there in the end.
I made the beat a bit better because it wasn’t making sense.
I used the drum and the electrical guitar. The characters are called sprites and I used 3 of them in my band they where a dinosaur a chicken and a penguin.
I also added another backdrop and turned 180 degrees to add to the Scratch project. My backdrop was a basketball court and my other backdrop was a cool space backdrop.
At the end I really enjoyed this project and I will be updating to new blogs coming out soon.