Cultures of Micronesia

Hi Everyone,

I don’t think you have ever heard of Micronesia have you? Well, I guess it is because Micronesia is so small, not many people have heard of it. It is mostly made up of a series of small islands in the pacific. Since I didn’t really know much about it either, I decided to do some research on the federated states of Micronesia.

I Found out so much about this cool mini country that I thought I should take a picture and share it with you. I have set out my pages like this.

WIN_20160901_180322 (2)

I had a drawing of the flag at the very top of the page, and all the way down the double page, I had spread out the topics/titles, cultures, clothes, food, languages and a couple others.

If I lived in Micronesia I think the wierdest part that I wouldn’t be able to get used to would be the language difference and the way everyone lives over there. The temperature is pretty different because it is almost always warm to hot in Micronesia. It would be pretty cool to live there because of the awesome culture and scenery there. The water is crystal clear, blue, and the islands are really tropical and cool.

It is so different from Australia because like I mentioned earlier, the weather is so different and in Micronesia, it is more likely to have an earthquake or natural disaster like that. It is also different because of all the history of the islands. They have a much more complicated history because of the invasions of the different countries that kept trying to take over Yap, Chuuk, PohnPei and Kosrae, the four states of the Federated states of Micronesia.

I don’t really think they have much in common.