Who Am I?

Image result for book quiz

Hi Everyone,

in this post, it makes sense to center it around book week since that is actually what happens around this time of the year. I am going to do a little quiz with you about the characters in the different books I am reading lately. I won’t actually tell you who they are because it would ruin the surprise and at the end, like all my Reading Blogs I will be adding three words, their definitions and put them into an example sentence that I have found interesting in the books I am reading recently.

CLUES

1. I have long, brown, frizzy hair that is almost constantly in a neat pony tail.
  2. In fact, everything I wear, do or have is neat and always has it’s own place
  3. As you can probably tell already, I am a control freak and always have to have my own way someway or another.
  4. I have two best friends and we are always hanging out since we live in a boarding school for most of the year.
  5. We go on dangerous adventures but every time, we return safe and mostly uninjured.
  6. I am very precise about what I say and I usually have a very sharp way of speaking to people. I can’t help it, I just do.
  7. We are friend’s with the gamekeeper at the school and like to visit him often.
  8. I am a girl and I learn magic.

Now I will complete my little section below for the 3 words of the week form the book this character is from, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I am nearly finished!

WORD 1.

Traumatizing

Childhood experience permanently scared you ; a moment when you have been slightly changed permanently

The scene from the movie he had just watched when he was five had traumatized him forever.

WORD 2.

Airborne

travelling through the air ; flying

He paused, while still airborne and completed a double somersault with an extra little flip to finish it off.

WORD 3.

Altitude

level of pressure as you get higher ; The height of an object or point relating to the sea level or ground level.

As we gained altitude, I felt my stomach tingle and lurch with every turn.

I hope I have made it easy to guess who my character is! Comment below to tell me your guess and I will answer with the answer.

9 thoughts on “Who Am I?