Author Inquiry

JH-Blue-Books-2-small

Hi everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you the research I have been doing about Jacqueline Harvey, the author of a book I am reading at the moment. It is called Alice Miranda at the Palace. Two other books written by her are the Clementine Rose series and her first book, The sound of the sea.

Here are some interesting facts about her.

1.  She is most famous for her two book series Alice Miranda and Clementine Rose.

2. Her first series, Alice Miranda, was originally meant to be a picture book.

3. She lives in Sydney and is planning to write more books in the Alice Miranda and Clementine Rose series.

4. Her Hobby is to play golf in exotic locations.

5. It wasn’t until November 2012 that Jacqueline Harvey became a full-time writer.

6. She grew up in Camden NSW which then was  a small, rural town south-west of Sydney.

7. She usually writes in the genre Juniour Fiction – ranging for people from 7-12 years old.

8. Jacqueline Harvey’s goal is to write entertaining, high quality books that children around the world will genuinely enjoy reading.

She is a great author and I recommend you read one of her books, picture book or one of the series she has written, I think that either is good. Jacqueline Harvey writes to kids our age up to adults – Picture story books AND novels as well as series books.

3 thoughts on “Author Inquiry