Catching the Reader

WIN_20160505_1931140-545-20337-6

Hi Bloggers,

Today I am going to talk about what draws a reader to pick up a book and read the blurb. I’m talking about the colours, the title and what hooks you. I seem to like bright colours and patterns. I like things that stand out or grab my attention. The book I am going to look at is called Clockwork Three. It is about three people who are completely different but their destinies are intertwined. It sounds really confusing but if you want to know more, get the book!

The reason I find this cover so enticing is because just the way they have put the three characters in the front and making it 3D so they are looking at something. The detail adds to the fact that it IS a detailed book.

Getting started on the title, I can’t get over how cool it is that the author has put the characters, three of them, into the title Clockwork Three and how they put the Clock part into the cover and mini blurb with the gears in the cover an din the blurb it says.. ‘ Their stories come together like the turning gears of a clock.’ I thought that was really interesting.

There really isn’t anything I would change about this cover I think it is perfect.

I hope you feel like reading this book now because I really like it and would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy or historical fiction books.