Book week is so exciting!
I love seeing everybody’s costumes and everybody getting into character. I like hearing about all these books this week too. This years winner was “Flight” by
So, heres a little quiz for you to solve about books…
Can you guess my character??
- The character is from a picture book published by the author Jackie French in 2002 and illustrated by Bruce Whatley.
- It got an award for the ALA Notable Children’s Books.
- The book is about a native Australian animal that is brown, lives in burrows, short-legged (like me..), muscly, 1m in length and have short stubby tails! They are very strong and are very profuse diggers. Their burrows can be 30m+ long! They are mammals, marsupials, and there are two types. Bare-nosed and hairy-nosed. Both are utterly adorable. Most Australians have actually never seen a wild ______, but I have! They are so stubby and cute. Like little poof balls. _____ are an endangered species. They are only native to Australia.
- The animal in the book to eat not only roots, but carrots, trash and doormats.
- There are five books I know of about school, babies, christmas, normal life and races.
- The book consists of a diary of a _______.
- The animal basically just eats, scratches, sleeps and takes dust bathes.
- The animal can be light brown, brown, dark brown and black.