Term 2 Reading Goals

What genres would you like to explore this term and why?

My goal this term for genre is to read some happy, comedy books. I tend to read very emotional, sobering and sad novels. I guess I just like them because of the feelings I get. I am also often told that I should read comedy not books that involve death, disappearance and sadness. I also read quite a few mystery books and liked them but never really went back. I plan on reading one of those too. I will read a fantasy book too, but the reason why I never really did before is the fact that things that aren’t real are things that always reoccur in almost every fantasy. Like magic and myths but I want to try it out again.

The genres I want to read this term:

• Mystery
  • Comedy
  • Fantasy

What reading routine will you follow this term?

I want to read every night but sometimes I don’t have time so three times a week (out of school) in large parts. I will just increase the amount of pages I read if I miss one reading session.

How do you find out about new books?

I usually just search shelves in genres and ask for recommendations. Maybe see if an author you like has more books.

How many Reading Rants will you aim to complete?

About four a week, maybe five depending on how many books I read over this time.

How can you improve as a blogger about your reading?

Remember to add photos and always get my work in early.

4 thoughts on “Term 2 Reading Goals

1. Hi Joy, I am looking forward to reading your Reading Rants. I plan to read some mystery and fantasy books this term too. Could you recommend any?

2. Hi Joy,
    Great but maybe a description of the task- an implied message without saying the task. I don’t know! What does everyone else think? Joy, personally I just think it’ll bring your blogging to a whole new level!