Today we went to ELC4 and shared our games. My game is “Feathers, Paws, Claws; Animal Shelter”.
They all wanted to play 3 times each at least and wanted to keep going.
This is why (my opinion):
- The fact that they had the computer in their hands, not mine most of the time
- The animals in the game, rabbits, dogs, cats, birds. These are all animals kids know.
- The controls: it’s a tap, drag, drop game. Not a keyboard, spacebar, game.
- the things that happen make a difference. (when a sponge hits a dog bubbles happen)
Things that need improvement!
- The type in name feature.
- The gliding to places
I think I should make this game so that its no bugs and more features.