My Learning In Lego Mindstorms

I learned what some tiles meant today from tutorials and my group.

1.  This tile is a sound tile and uses piano notes, imported sounds and frequencies. the top one uses frequencies.

The one that has Hz labeled at the top does the frequency. It ranges from 261.65 to 2093 hz. It is a useful sound type when you want a alarm when you stop. Both have a timer that you can type in seconds for how long it rings the note/sound. The bar graph one is the sound level, click the 100 there and slide the slider to the sound level desired. The flag says whether its played once or repeated. The one that is highlighted blue, has a note system. Click on the sample of notes/a5 and you will see a piano keyboard. press a key and it will do that note. This is good for songs. A is the note in this example, 5 is the octave.sound

2. This uses rotations to move the bot.  (Below)

There are many different settings. I have rotations on here. The speed here is 50, but it can range from 0-100. for this I did one rotation of the wheel. The option with the tick underneath sets it to stop or repeat. I set stop to true. It’s found in the green tab.nnxjj