Today we drew iPhone, iPad, iPod and other device cases. We all got a A4 sheet of paper, a pencil and if you wished a eraser. I made 2 iPhone 6 cases for my mum. It was very exciting because you could make any design you wanted. I chose a zigzag pattern and a quote case. I am yet to choose the quote! These are the steps I went thorough for both of the cases I made.
1. I searched up a iPhone case that inspired me to create
2. I sketched the base of it taking note of the camera, volume, mute, charge and earplug holes and finding their measurements.
3. I decided whether I wanted holes or things raised above it
4. I chose zigzag holes for one, word holes for the other.
5. I found the dimensions and recorded them
I learnt how to draw 3D.