In the editing stage I used Corel, (other than the lagging) my main set back was definitely when Corel wouldn’t except the footage so I put it into format factory, but when it came out of format factory it was tipped on it’s side. So after a long think I decided that my best hope was to put the footage (1 film at a time) into movie maker (because movie maker accepts pretty much everything) and saved the “movie” so that it wasn’t tilted into movie maker’s “for high definition display”. then I put that into Corel and it all worked out ok.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *