Geelong By Kids For Kids Promo Film

It all started with an email to Mrs Stafford from Tracy who is from Tourism Grater Geelong and the Bellarine asking if we could make a promo film for Geelong. I am talking about out term project to make a film with the brief Geelong For Kids By Kids. I will talk you through the process I went through to get to the final product.

Brainstorming – Brainstorming was the first step, was the first step to making my film. We had to Brainstorm about were we would like to go and what we would like to have in our film.

Shotlist – Then we made a shotlist, writing down all the shots we planned on doing.

Production – I was pared up with Emily for the day. We had two excursions to get the footage for our Advertising film project, the first one on Tuesday we went to Supa-Tramp and on Wednesday we went to Torque, at supa-tramp I did the rock climbing and Emily (my partner for the two days) filmed, then she bounced and I filmed.

Culling – Next had to cull a lot of our bad footage and footage with photo bombers. I could only keep ‘Gold Footage’ footage that stands  out.

Editing – Then its time to edit. Editing for me took the most time, basically I had to put the videos into corel and add some things like slow motion time laps and reverse. Next add music and not to forget to credit it. Then render it was done 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉

My Advertising Film ⤵   ?