This weeks thyme
Who / What am I? Think about a character, setting or thing from a recently read book. Create at least 8 Who/What am I? quiz question. Ensure each clue adds information from the clue before, leading to the most obvious clue at the end.
- I have 4 legs, I eat hay apples and carrots.
- I am Dirty old and you put me on your feet
- I am made of straw and you can ware me
- I come and go, full of water were the swagman made his famous leap of death
- I’m made with a paper nib and ink carrying a message
- I am fluffy and live on the farm
- I am carried by people waltzing there Matilda
- you use me to boil water on a fire