my learning post | week 7A

Maths

In maths groups I went to Mrs Stafford’s session were we played a game. It was a memory game were there are 16 paper card, 8 with a number sentence on them and 8 with a  number. The  number sentence had the focus of the order you do the Maths operations, BIDMAS (BIDMAS stands for Brackets Indices Division Multiplication Addition Subtraction).  🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

English

In English I have almost finished my draft of Times Up, I’ve just been chipping away at it and its almost finished!  I have just written about the core of time breaking and explain how that must be slowing time down. she has about 3 minuets to save the world, anyway that’s what I have been doing in my English lessons this week.

Inquiry
In inquiry I have been getting rid of my bad footage and formatted my good footage. Formatting is were you change a film from one film type to another, The reason I had to format change is because coral doesn’t take the type of film the camera I was using took, so I had to change it using a program called Format Factory. 🙂