My learning so far this year

• What have you been learning about in Inquiry?  So far in inquiry I have learnt about photography, film and we have also started audio. In photography I have learnt lot of rules I will put my power point in another  post when I workout how. in film I have learnt how to make a film and an interesting fact about film making is that 60% is prep, now that’s a lot. in audio I have learnt about all the different types of microphones like the shot gun mic it is used to aim the sound in the direction of what you are filming so you don’t get all the noise from the camera crew.
  • What have you been learning about in English?

In English I have learnt how to write a seed in more depth. I have learnt how to use commas and how they can change the meaning of a sentence.

What have you been learning about in Maths?

in maths I have learnt about roman numerals, e.g. I=1  V=5   X=10. you have to put the bigger number at the start unless you are writing say 4 were there is another letter that means one more than the number you are writing so you would wright IV

What have you been learning about in your specialists subjects?

In music I have been learning how to play keyboard. I am not very good but I found G. In drama we have been learning about improvisation and theater sports.

5 thoughts on “My learning so far this year