my book

138434-ml-869640 

Character Analysis: Write about a character from one of the books you read this week. Include personality aspects, physical attributes, what you liked/ didn’t like about them as well as an event this character was involved in.

Physical attributes

My book is written in diary form so I don’t know what she looks like. The main character is called Lady Jane Grey. The story is set in the 15th century. I imagine that she wears long pretty dresses made of maybe velvet with some gold on them. She probably wears expensive jewelry and possibly a real fur coat. This is because she comes from a very rich family. It doesn’t have a description of her looks because it is a diary.

Personality

Lady Jane Grey is usually kind but sometimes she has a hot temper. Her parents want her to be Queen but she doesn’t want to, when her mum hears her say she doen’t want to marry her cousin and become Queen, she doesn’t speak to her for a whole week which must be pretty hard for her. Also she hates her parents because they treat her very harshly and when she is sent to live with other people (witch happens a lot) she notices how much nicer they are.

what I did and didn’t like about my character

I like how she doesn’t complain about anything even when her parents try to make her queen. I don’t like it how she just hates her parents and cant talk to them about anything.

an event she was involved in

well her dad is a duchess and her cousin is King so she is involved in lots of roil events. She doesn’t know this yet but she is more involved than she wants to be.

3 thoughts on “my book

1. Hi Tilly,
    I really like the way you have described how you imagine the character to dress, using the information of her family background.
    Are you enjoying reading this book?