Title of book: The fault in our stars <3
Author: John Green
Watching Words: Locate 6 interesting words from the books you read this week. These might be words that challenged you, words that were new or words that describe the characters/setting etc well. Write a short definition of these words.
- encompassingly – means To form a circle or ring around; encircle.
- aforementioned – means denoting a thing or person previously mentioned.
- insufficencies – means the inability of an organ to perform its normal function.
- sentiments – means refined sensibility emotion rather than a reason or fact.
- inhuman – means The Inhumans are a race of superhumans who appear in comic book series.
- prefunrel – means A living funeral, also called a pre–funeral, is a funeral held for a living person.