In scratch I have been making a game, it is a maze game well until you get to the third level, then its a sort of racing game!

first off I had to try and make the character move, so that Friday afternoon I asked my brother for some help, and I found out that once you keep doing it the thing that you were doing it will be stuck in your brain forever, so I did that by first doing when (flag) clicked it will start and of course I want it to go on forever so I put that in and then I did one that says “if……then” and in the middle of that I did, key left arrow (you can do whatever arrow you want) then turn witch ever way you want so <— say that arrow, then you would do move 1 steps and so on with all the arrows you would like to do.

You play the game like this: YOU CANT TOUCH THE BLACK IN THE FIRST AND SECOND MAZE, YOU CANT TOUCH THE GRASS IN THE THRD AND FORTH ONE! AND THE CHARACTER GETS SMALLER AND SMALLER IN EACH LEVEL UNTIL YOU CANT SEE IT SO WHEN YOU CANT SEE IT I PRETTY MUCH MEANS IT IS OVER,AND ALSO WHEN YOU TOUCH THE YELLOW, PINK, BLUE OR GREEN DOTS IT MEANS YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LEVEL!! OR WHEN YOU TOUCH THE GREEN GRASS OR THE RED IN THE RACE TRACKS IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE START!! HAHA

(I will be making more and more levels but so far I have four!)