Reflection-Week 8

Hello this is my weekly reflection.

MATHS

Today during maths we started a new project called my life in numbers. This is a project where we will tell people facts and things about ourselves using many different forms of maths. For example to tell a person my age instead of just saying my age it would be the answer of an equation like, (2 to the power of 3) divided by 2 + (3 to the power of 2) – 1. Some of the things we came up with to have in this project was the amount of days you have lived, your height, when you wake up, your age, how many days to the end of school and the difference between things.

INQUIRY

During inquiry on Monday we were all editing our personal projects. Once I had finished editing the film I showed it to three people who only had one suggestion on what to change or add which was in two of the scenes have the first section of children playing bright and vibrant then when I get excluded have the colour fade away unfortunately I am unable to do that with Corel so I was unable to action that feedback. At the end of the lesson my group got the whole class on the oval and they all acted like it was lunch time everyone was playing games except for me sitting by myself we filmed that shot with the drone from a birds eye view.

WRITING

In writing today I completed a seed and draft about running. I wrote about the heat, pain and breathlessness. I wrote this piece because I recently competed in Run Geelong. One of my favourite lines is the repetitive thud as my feet smack the pavement. I also like the line my pain stricken legs gradually slow and hypnotizing breaths surround me. Next writing session we will be decoration the boxes that our pieces will go home in at the end of the year, we need boxes because some of our pieces have been published in 3D.