Robot Claw

Robot Claw Design Project with Claudia and Ava

 

At first we got it to work  but then the axles broke. We rebuilt more than 3 times. We then figured out that our axles weren’t strong enough. We fixed it and programmed it on our computer. It now works with the computer and the brick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is what we needed to build our robot claw.

 

 

This is what we finally came up with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I first coded it with scratch but I’ve now started with Lego Mindstorms EV3. This is my first attempt.

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *