Passion Project

For my Passion Project I did what I was planning to do but I used the glue gun instead of sewing it together. One of my challenges was I couldn’t get one of the eyes in so I had to glue gun it down instead and I couldn’t films in the same spots so I had to find different places to film. I couldn’t get some music into my passion Project because it was to long was also one of my problems. For putting music in, I had to change it do a different song. I would make some more of the pom pomĀ  animals and maybe make it more clear to see what I am doing in the videos.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *