Scratch

Day 1

Today in design we got to start with making our account in scratch and we started making our sprite to dance to music. So far I got 1 sprite and I got it to dance to the music, I also got it to change colours while it dances, I did a crab. Here is a video of what it looks like

Day 2

Today in design we got to finish our dancing animals and I got a few more animals into my scratch program. Here is a video of what my scratch program looks like with all of the animals and the music.

Day 3

Today we were given a sheet because we had a challenge of the 10 block challenge and we have to make a scratch program with only these 10 blocks. We were allowed to use these blocks as many times as we wanted but we were only allowed to use these ones.This was hard but it was fun because I used a flying hippo for mine. Here is a video of my finishing product.

Day 4

Today in scratch we had to debug problems on scratch worlds. The first one was easy because al you had to do was put the start block at the top of one of the scratch characters but it got harder on 2 and 3.

Day 5

Today in scratch We got to do a project called about me, This project is about things you loved to do and things about you. All I got done today was creating my scratch characters and doing scrips for 3 of the characters. Here is a video of my things working.

Day 6

Today in Scratch we were continuing with the about me project. I got more of it done today because I got my dog to change costumes from the small one to my big one. I didn’t know how many sprites I was allowed to make so I just made 4, I made 1 cat change to the other one and did the same with the dog. I added in my cello but it doesn’t work yet so in the video the cello isn’t in it. Here is the video of the program.

Day 7

Today in scratch I was still doing my project. We had 2 lessons of scratch today but I was at my lesson for the first lesson. I nearly finished my project but I still have a bit to go. I haven’t done much compared to the other one but I have changed some things so here is a video of what it looks like now.