Week 2 of Robotics

Remember how I said that I was really confident, well I was right because Lena and I actually finished the robot. Even though it took a long time we did it. Now let me tell you what happened, we basically only got 2 actual lessons to make the robot, because we sought of had to build it at homeroom and lunchtimes. Sometimes the instructions were a little bit confusing because it said to make something and then on the other page the position of the thing would be different. Now back to the recount, there were some parts that seemed impossible to find sometimes like there was this silver ball that a lot of people couldn’t find. But thankfully Lena found just in time because we were really behind. I would give building a robot 9/10 because it can be really challenging sometimes but it is still fun. After we actually build the robot we moved onto programing it, but we didn’t actually program anything because we did something wrong while we were building it and so it wont work at all. Lets hope that next weeks update will brighten our robot up.