Conclusion Post on Robots

This is the final post I will be doing on robots. The robot looks really complicated and hard but when you go through the instructions and understand, it doesn’t seem that hard. Making this robot has made me feel excited, frustrated, puzzled and more. I have felt frustrated because sometimes you make a mistake at the start and you don’t know it,ย then at the end something wont fit because you did something wrong so you have to start again. I have felt puzzled because in the instruction booklet it says to put a thing on one side and on theย next instruction the thing is on the other side. I have enjoyed this experience that we had because it taught us a lot of things like how motors work, what to do when something goes wrong and how to make a very complicated looking robot. As well as making the robot we also had to do a very detailed drawing which included labelling the parts and explaining what we now know about the robot in wordsย as well as pictures. Thank you for reading my final post on my robot.