Lego robotics

For Lego Robotics Jessica, Hanna and I are making a tricycle that you can make move around and dodge the obstacles.


Here is the Tricycle parts

And here it is finished/built


This is my design book

This is the website to take a better look-Blog






Aboriginals History with the Makey Makey

For our project ‘Brining Australia to Life’ with the Makey Makey Claire and I are researching the Kimberley Tribe. Our aim is to teach our class about the Kimberley Tribe and also to teach ourselves.

We will set it out like this

The page on the left has the diorama of what it will look like. And on the write there is all of the facts.

This is our steps to Achievement.


We will need

These items

This is our Coding


This is our Script for recording


So far I have learnt that you cant upload a video onto scratch and use it as a sound.

And how to upload a sound onto scratch.



This is the start to our project

We just finished cutting and gluing on the beach.

This is the middle

We were painting our grass, we also added pearls into the sea

We have almost  finished. I made a tent to go onto the sand as a convict tent. We are still waiting for the paint to dry so we can stick on these

Trees, they don’t look as blue as in the photo, they are more greenie not in the photo.


This is the finishing product


I’m proud of Claire and I’s Aboriginal History project. I really like the tent.

The most important thing is probably the tent and all of the information because it would of looked like an ordinary bush, but since the tent is there you can tell it is around the time of the arrival of the settler’s.

I could see a pattern in the code, all we did was two when clicked and then put in the play sound…… until done. That  is what the code looked like for both.

I think out of 10 I could rate it a 8 or 9, I hoped we could of not just made it look better but also the coding.

If we had more time I think it would be good to add a waterfall and a camp fire.


The track

This is the track. It has a fallen over tree and ramps to help the car get up. The cars didn’t get here in time so they didn’t get to race. I enjoyed making the tree. The hardest part was gluing on the ramps. I would of timed it better if I did it again I think we spent too long on the code.

The Race Track

This is the race track after Claire and I finished

the road. For the road we used black electric tape.

We ran out half way so the other side of the track

is sparkly.

My Design Book

This is my Design book for the Micro Bit project. We are making a race car track using this robot as the race car.

What I learnt about the micro bit

What I learnt about the Micro Bit.

-I learnt how to code for a Micro Bit.

-I learnt how to use the Micro Bit on scratch.

-I learnt about a lot of different blocks of code that is not on Scratch.

-I learnt how to save the coding of the Micro Bit onto desktop and into a folder.

-I learnt how to make the Micro Bit a thermometer.

-And how to make games.



This is the temp coding, when you shake the

micro bit  it will tell the temperature of the room.

By March 15, 2019.  No Comments on Temp  Uncategorized   

Smiley Faces

This is the smiley faces coding finished

Rock, Paper, Scissors coding


This is the coding almost finished            This is the coding finished