This lesson Charlie, Henry and I got our Robot to do our program!!
Charlie created a program on the weekend and we managed to upload it onto our robot, then we pressed start and this time it worked!
Next, we moved onto the other challenges. We checked the programs then uploaded them onto the robot. Once we had uploaded the programs that we needed to upload, we were now up to date on all of the challenges!
I think our group worked very well. We didn’t give up if something went wrong, we would just find a way to fix it. We were determined to get up to date with everything. At one point there was one of us was working on the next challenge, while the other two were filming and taking photos of the robot in action. We were all very proud of ourselves because we have had a lot of trouble in the past with our robot and we were very glad it was working. I have learnt that there is always a way to solve a problem, you just have to be patient.