This week Charlie, Henry and I created our first program and started to try and upload it but we could not upload the program onto the robot which has always been a problem every time we try to upload the program, hopefully we can get it to work. I helped by trying to figure out what would work, connecting using Bluetooth or the USB cord.
Something we need to work on is how to upload our programs onto our robot.
During this lesson I helped by trying to figure out what would work, connecting using Bluetooth or the USB cord.
If anything bad happens we can fix the problem. We tried and tried again to get our programs uploaded but we did not succeed so we went on with our programs.
Next lesson we are going to try and upload this program.