One thought on “Book Trailer

1. here is the feedback that I got from my classmates
    It was good music to set the mood but the film was a bit short

good but i think that it was a bit short

I think that the music was really good, but it was a bit hard to read the text because it changed too quickly.

i think that the music i very good, i think that if you use some more relate able images it might make the story more interesting.
    Emmy- Your images don’t really vary. Try to add in some different ones. I really love the music, I think it suits. The text gives away a bit too much and it doesn’t really draw the audience in.

I really liked your music it make a great mood. I like the way you have put in a photo of her on her suftboard. Maybe make it abit longer.

I really like the sound of the book but i think that you should make it a bit longer.

SEREGJ- I DON’T THINK THE MUSIC SUITED IT AND IT ONLY WENT FOR 21 SECS BUT I LIKED YOUR EMOGIES AND HOW THEY SHOWED WHAT SHE FELT

Great book to write about Milly, you could have spread out the words a bit maybe just to make it go longer.

It was super short and didn’t give much detail but i liked the music and imaages. They suited the book trailer well.- Emmaline

Steven: Watch out for some spelling errors. The music doesn’t really suit the mood though… And maybe make it a bit longer.

Mrs. Stafford: Well done Milly – you have some great words in there to provoke wonderment in your audience. Good choice of sound to help with your emotion – just be sure to edit it at the end so that it doesn’t just cut off. Looks and sounds like a great text to read.

Hi Milly, the wording is quite, ooh! It really hooks the audience well! But the trailer is a bit too short, maybe and extension would be good! -Abbi