it took us for ever but in the end we got there. The problem was that we didn’t do the code correctly but then we got the manual and we copied it and got the light sensor to work. We worked on the white board that had a black line. The light sensor worked for a bit but then it went straight and crashed into the edge of the board. We went back to the manual to check our program and realised what was wrong. The light sensor followed the black line around the big oval without any trouble. It was easier than I expected to get the ultra sonic sensor working. Next we decided to change the colour on the program so it then followed the white tape on the carpet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *