Building Views

Building views

The activity was where we got a sheet and we had to make the shape on a template with these blocks. There were 5 buildings that we had to make for the first activity. When we built the building we had to copy the building in our books and had to draw the front view and the side view but all the views had to be the same and it couldn’t be bigger then what we had to build.

For activity two we got a sheet where we had to build the buildings and we had to build how many blocks we could put in the building without changing the view. We did the same trying to put however many blocks in the building without ganging the front or side view but we had to find out a way to try and make the building with however many blocks you need to make the building and without changing the view and use the most minimum of blocks to make shape without changing the views.

I found challenging building the buildings with blocks because I would always miss a block or put to many in the building. I also found out that making the actual buildings with blocks is harder then just looking at the building on the sheet and just drawing it in your book without blocks.

I learnt that when I was building the building on both 1 and 2 sheets I put blocks were it would change the view so I learnt to look carefully when building the buildings. I also thought for sheet one for the side view when we had to draw the front and side view I then found out that when drawing the side view you have to look at the side of the building but draw it like the front view.