- In Fay’s 9 we had to get three 3 digit numbers that add up to 999. and we had a box that looked like this
- When we started playing with this my group decided just to scramble the numbers around. when we couldn’t scramble them around any more we started to carry some numbers to make 999.
- My group found that the units had to equal 19 tens had to equal 18 and hundreds have to equal 8.
- Our problem is already in manageable parts
- We got as far as finding all 180 solutions. for the last par we found that 180 divided by 5 =36 and we got the 5 because their were 5 different combinations and there is 36 solutions with 1 combination.
- This project was hard because finding a pattern was pretty challenging. finding a strategy was hard as well but in the end we found that we did guess and check and then we moved onto finding a pattern.
For the past 2 weeks we have been doing our country reports. we had to choose a country from any wear in the world and then we had to investigate everything about Nepal.
There food was very different. In all there dishes they have chilli and they didn’t cook on a BBQ like us Aussies. there clothing was very different to they wore robes.
There holidays were the same as ours they believe in Santa Claus and they celebrate Nepal day like us.
If I were to live in Nepal i would love all the food and i would love the views of Mt. Everest. i would find walk on the roads challenging and the noise level is very loud.
Lucy encountered bully’s taking her phone and stealing her password and they were able to get onto her profile and say mean things to other people so they think Lucy is writing it and they also got her personal thing.
She lost her friends and the bullies stole her personal information. People also had bad thoughts about her.
Lucy’s dad called the cops and the cops told her that what they did was bullying.
Lucy could have avoided the bully’s by not putting her password on her phone or she could have locked her phone and put it away or she could have told a teacher.
we should always keep our password safe from other people and not to tell anyone my password.
My passion project is some drone shots of Barwon Heads and the ocean. I am also creating a drum song for the background music.
I am planing to use premier pro to edit my film.
I am targeting my project to people who like photography and who like the ocean.
I am looking forward to getting my drone out and taking the shots. I also am looking forward to writing my own music for the drums
Today in DC cartoons we looked at some cartoons and we laughed at them but then we spoke about the message in it. once we spoke about the message we realised what they were trying to say.
people found some of the cartoons funny at the start because the cartoons were weird. one of the cartoons had long noses which made people laugh.
I thought that the message was we should get of our phones and pay more attention to other people than your phone.
this message is important because we should all get of our phone and live a good life.
I still find this cartoon funny but it is not as funny as before. knowing what the message was changed my mind about it.
My passion project was difficult because taking all the photos with out moving the camera and making sure that the Plasticine wouldn’t fall and break. I had some technical issues with putting all the photos together. when you put all the photos in adobe premier each photo shows for 5 seconds. I took 448 photos which means the film would have gone for 38 hours. so I had to make each photo go for 0.05 seconds but all the photos split up when i changed them but i found out how to put them together in 1 go so now my project is finished
This is the losing game board that we played as a class. We were the stall owner and we were trying to get people to play our game. We sold each game for a dollar and we were trying to make money off them by them playing our game. They won because they hit the big jackpot (5 dollars) to many times. The data that we collected was we made 149 dollars and they made 336.40 dollars so in total we lost 187.40 dollars.
After seeing our game board and knowing it didn’t work we made our own game board on maths 300. We were told to play 1,000 games and design our game board. We had to make the game board enticing so people would play it and we would have to put a jackpot in so people would play it.
This is my first game board that i made we had to design a enticing board so the customers would play it and we would make a prophet. The blue part on the second board is a water stream if you land on it you move two tiles ahead. And if you land on the grass you move one space back.
After lesson 3 we put our game into maths 300. What I did in my game is I put all the numbers as 1 dollar and i saw which tile was hit the most and hit the least. I put the highest number were it was least hit and i put the lowest jackpot were it got hit the most so then the results looked like these
This trial didn’t work to well i only made 100 dollars
This trial that i tried failed they made over 300 dollars