Zoo Project Reflection!!

Hey guys,

Since the start of Term four (Week two) We have been making a film based on the Melbourne Zoo’s ‘SOS 10’ (Save our Species Ten) project. This project is based on making a promotional film for one of the SOS ten animals and these animals are,

• Helmeted Honeyeater
  • Asian Elephant
  • Tasmanian Devil
  • Australian Fur seal
  • Gorilla
  • Baw Baw Frog
  • Orangutan
  • Lord Howe Island Stick Insect
  • Lion
  • Philippines Crocodile

The animal that I chose to lend my voice to is the Helmeted honeyeater.helmeted From here we had to research about the animal that we or I have chosen and then with the facts put them onto a word document, then we had to use the facts about our animal to create a script for our film. Then for the next few sessions we had to working our script until it was completed and perfect!

After we finished our script we printed it out for the trip to the Melbourne Zoo where Year six split into their animal groups and take footage of your chosen animal (The Helmeted Honeyeater) Sadly our group at the end of the day lost our cameras so we have no footage of the helmeted honeyeater and I had to use YouTube to find films for my film instead of our own and of course we have to source them at the end of our video and also get photos of google.

When the  film was finished year sex got a bunch of constructive and positive feedback from our peers so that we can make our video even better, but when that was done year six put their computers out for the last feedback but this time only Positive. Sadly I would have showed you the feedback that I have gotten but I have lost the sticky note and cannot insert it to this post:( But here’s my video!!!