Whats going to happen?

Hi everyone Image result for mountain biking

Yay! We get to do our term four passion projects.

I have been planning for two weeks and I finally know what I am going to do. I am going to work with Harry Sadler and do Tips & Tricks for Mountain Biking.

I am excited to do this because I want people to get around sharp turns quickly and safely and do jumps much easily without falling off. The message will be “Be Adventurous”.

My project is perfect for people who like to get outside and try new things on skateboards, bikes, scooters and anything else.  And with the weather getting nicer and coming into summer, I would like to encourage people to get outside.

I am really looking forward to rehearsing, practicing and filming my passion project because I love to ride my bike.  I am keen to get back into it because lately it’s been raining….a lot! I can’t wait.

Thanks for reading.

1 Thought.

1. This sounds great Owen! I love that you are teaming up with a mate to get the work done … but the expectations are lifted since you are working as a duo! Your message is fantastic so just make sure that this is what you get across to your audience … about being adventurous. I can’t wait to see your creativity as you challenge your technological skills with this project. Good luck! 🙂