I am pretty excited that I have completed my Passion Project 🙂
It turned out pretty good overall but it was not as I planned. I think that I clearly explained how to solve a Rubik’s Cube but this took a lot of retakes, practice, editing, fine tuning and practice, practice, practice.
My one area I could have done more work on is to do a better job at explaining how to solve the bottom layer better a bit better but my camera went flat and I was on a deadline. You can still get an idea, but looking back it could have been better.
I have learned a bit more about using Corel and I am more confident using editing techniques. I have also learned (from trial and error) that half of the time you saw the back of the cube which I didn’t think about until after doing the video. I could have fixed this if I had some better editing techniques with some better angles whilst filming in my Passion Project.
Overall, I think for my second Passion Project I am getting the hang of filming and editing so by the third project I should be a BOSS ; )
Thanks for reading.