This term we are focusing on two things Ted Talks and Passion Projects. But this is about my Passion Project for this term

#Description 

What i am going to do for my passion project is… PC Upgrading. This means working with my PC/setup to improve and upgrade it. The technologies i am going to be using includes a lot of things, Like my PC and my monitor, things like that. But the things i am going to be using to film/edit are A Camera and Premiere Pro. My target audience is people that are interested in computers.

#Update

What have you achieved so far?

So far i have experimented with taking time-lapse videos as well as experimented with using Velcro to cable manage.

What type of learning have you done to up skill yourself?

So far i have learnt how to hide all wires below my desk and i have also learnt how to add custom smooth transitions for my film.

What successes or challenges have you experienced so far?

So far my biggest successes was when i learnt how to install my monitor and my biggest challenge was trying to follow the cables when trying to organise  them because they kept getting out of hand.

What is the next step for you?

The next step for me is to collect more footage for my project film and by then hopefully my cable management is done so i can move onto something else.

Passion Project