- If you make 1 error the whole program doesn’t work
- It is really difficult to find the error
- Lots. Of. Words.
- It takes a long time.
- Difficult to type for a long time without making a mistake
- You have to understand the words to get it working
- Lots of punctuation
- You have to take your time
- Look over it alot
- Be patient
Thats what I learnt after using Python Editor
Semester 1 has been really good , But my favourite highlight is when we went to Serendip Sanctuary. we looked at birds and saw a Wedgetail eagle. We did the wildlife walk and saw a mum wallaby with her joey. Last but not least we looked at aboriginal artefacts. it was one of the best days in year 4. Have a good holiday, everyone!!
I did this game for my buddy Ben. the cat moves around and you have to dodge the basketballs to get to the cheesy puffs. I learnt how to use trails as well Would you play it?
I am half way through my person with a hockey stick. Lots of thinking!
how do you think its going to turn out?
Welcome to your College Digital Portfolio! A Digital Portfolio is like having your own website. It is a place for you to learn about being an active and responsible digital citizen by creating a portfolio of your best work to showcase and share with others. Through the creation of a blog, you will be able to write regular reflections and share your learning journey through photo and video with your teachers, parents, each other and possibly even experts from all around the world.
For more information and support, speak to your teacher, explore, play and learn from each other! Learn how to publish your first post by visiting Publish your First Post. After that see what you can do! Visit the Edublogs User Guide for more help developing your new online space.
There are so many ways in which to use your space, for example:
- Documenting and reflecting on your learning, passions, and interests, both in and out of school
- Curating and highlighting work for your Student-Led Conferences
- In some instances, your teachers will also ask you to submit, reflect and comment on other students work in this portfolio
That’s enough to get you going. Your Digital Portfolio should be a fun, enriching and rewarding way to explore, find or create your place in the world. Good luck!