#Passion_project_production_post!

Over the weekend I have been filming at home and at GPAC for my passion project. My mum and I went to GPAC on a Sunday when no one was there. Ok settle down the doors were unlooked and there was a group rehearsing for a show. As you know in my shot list I had a panning shot of GPAC. Done! I have a panning shot of the stage. Not so done. I had some shots of me out side of GPAC. Done! I had some shots of me in the theatre. Not so done. I had some shots to do at the theatre company I am in but for many reasons I was not permitted to do that. I also got many shots at home done. I am not completely done. I was going to do some filming at the other theatre company I got to on Wednesday but I was sick. At GPAC, were doing a shot were I walk across the road and I took one step and a car came in front of me. I probably will make a blooper reel. I can’t wait to finnish production. Take a look at my editing post next week

2 comments

1. Zara · May 26, 2017 at 6:25 pm ·

Hi Takoda,
    I will definitely take a look at your editing post next week. I loved the amount of effort you have put into the post. I can’t wait to see your finished product. Fantastic job!

2. Mrs. Flakemore · May 26, 2017 at 8:26 pm ·

This is wonderful Takoda! What a great thing to be able to grab a panning shot within GPAC! I really love the way you have expressed your ‘checklist’ of tasks completed and not completed also; very entertaining! Can’t wait to see it!!!