Film school reflection

Hello. Today I bring you a reflection of film school. Wow. A film school blog post. You haven’t seen one of them in a while have you? Did you miss them? All the programs, microphones, music, websites, shots movements and angels, cameras and all the rest. Do you miss the clinics you loved? Do you not miss the ones you didn’t love so much? Did you wish some clinics would stay? Did you want some to go? Or did you love film school just the way it is? Well that’s what I’m here to talk about. This is my review of what I loved and disliked about film school.

My favourite clinic. Let me think….. really I cant decide. Actually now I can. Shots, Movements and angels. I learned so much from this clinic. I have no idea how but I remembered them all. Now every time a watch a film I name all the shots and my brother got so annoyed before. But now he cant help him self but show of. He asks “Takoda. Is that a mid shot?” And I didn’t know directors wrote the shots in the script. Wait a minute… Someone just told me that directors don’t write the shots in the script. They DO THAT IN THE SHOT LIST!!!  That’s a whole lot of planning to do. After film school I have a whole new respect for film makers. Even a bad movie isn’t so bad now because I know how much work someone has put in to make it.

Now the moment you have all been waiting for (The things I would keep the same, change and get rid of) drum roll please

I would keep every thing about film school the same. I learned so much. Now I can take all my knowledge from film school and GO MAKE FILMS!!! But to be honest I would change one thing. The directors hats. I speck for everyone when I say that we should get real ones. (Just kidding)

Thanks for reading my post.

7 comments

1. Oliver · March 31, 2017 at 10:31 am ·

Hey Taco. I love the detail in the post and the hook at the start. You have a very clear ending with a picture to support it. 🙂 (I also agree that we should get actual directors hats!)

• Takoda · March 31, 2017 at 10:32 am ·

Thanks. And I was actually kidding about the hats. (but I sort of agree 🙂 )

2. Zara · March 31, 2017 at 10:35 am ·

I love the hook in this post. An another amazing post. Brilliant work.

• Takoda · March 31, 2017 at 10:39 am ·

Thank you Zara. that’s very kind.

3. Elly · March 31, 2017 at 10:41 am ·

I never new you were intresed in loney tunes and I love the drame roll I never thort of it like that

4. Sophie · March 31, 2017 at 10:42 am ·

I really liked this post. It is really engaging and I loved how you really had a voice in your post.

• Takoda · March 31, 2017 at 4:00 pm ·

thx sophie