all about Taco (me)

Sup world. I’m Takoda. Also known as Taco or T. Before I post stuff you need to know 10 things about me. (In no particular order)

1. I love birds. Birds are cool. how the fly is practically a miracle. (Well not if you are a pilot and have studied aerodynamics all your life)
  2.   I love, love, love, love musical theatre. I am auditioning for GSODA latter this year. And my favourite musical is Sleeping Beauty and Matilda (and the lion king and cats and everything). Image result for matilda the musical
  3. My favourite food is pizza, pesto pasta and of course… TACOS!!!
  4. I love sport. I love soccer and I love fencing. I also like tennis. Swimming is cool to. Me and my brother also follow monster truck racing. true.
  5. I have a little brother named Finn. He as awesome as little brothers come.
  6. I love writing. Last year I wrote a trilogy about world war 2. I hope to do some better writing this year. (you might see some of my writing on my blog through out the year. Please note that I am completely open to feedback. You can comment any you have)
  7. I love making movies and writing scripts. I make loads of movies on I movie at home and I am writing a script to a movie. It will probably never be a movie but its something to do.
  8. My favourite movie is back to the future. (1,2 and 3) it is one of the only movies in the world that you cant predict the end these days. Oh wait. just remembered that back to the future was made 32 years ago. So that means all movies have predictable endings. STEP IT UP PEPOLE!!!!(looking @ you Disney)
  9. Delta Goodrem is awesome. she is supper cool.  She is the best. She is so cool. If you disagree then you are missing a hole lot. If you don’t know who she is YouTube her, NOW!!!
  10. My friends are the best. Again they are so rad, sic, awesome and amazing. Say what you like. I think the rule the world.

8 comments

1. Will · February 6, 2017 at 6:38 pm ·

Hey T, Great post but I think you went a little over the top with the Back to the future part though.

• Takoda · February 6, 2017 at 6:50 pm ·

never to over the top when something awesome is involved. did I not explain Delta enough. changing that now.

2. Elly · February 8, 2017 at 7:00 pm ·

I don’t no what I like more hang on I now it is

Back to the future

• Takoda · February 9, 2017 at 6:20 pm ·

LOL. I love it to. oh wait you knew that. I love Delta 2. But also. Well I love I love every thing. That’s why I made a 10 things love post.
      LOL.

3. Hugh · February 11, 2017 at 2:09 pm ·

Takoda I love pesto pasta too.
    from
    hugh

• Takoda · February 11, 2017 at 3:53 pm ·

awesome. pesto rules.

4. Mrs Stafford · February 13, 2017 at 6:10 am ·

Thanks for sharing some interesting things about you! 🙂 Back to the Future are definitely some of the greatest movies ever made!

• Takoda · February 13, 2017 at 7:23 am ·

I know right. best movie ever.